Aadhar card download Correction status
- UIDAI UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA IS PROVIDING THE FACILITY OF AADHAR CARD CORRECTION AND UPDATE IN AN EASY MANNER.
- AS PER THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES EVERY CITIZEN OF INDIA MUST HAVE A VALID AADHAR CARD WITH PROPER NAME AND ADDRESS IN THAT
- IF YOU HAVE to MAKE ANY MISTAKE IN THAT BY ANY MEANS THEN YOU CAN EASILY CORRECT IT BY FOLLOWING SIMPLE STEPS AS MENTIONS BELOW.
AADHAR CARD UPDATE FULL GUIDELINES
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Aadhar card begin date: 28 January 2019
- Enrollment started on:28 January 2019
- There is no last date as of now notification of government rules
Aadhar card applies online fee:
As per Indian government guidelines, there is no fee required or no need to pay any fee to apply for Aadhar card.
How to Enroll for Aadhar Card
- Go to your nearest Aadhar enrollment center as it will be in your nearest district
- Take some id proof such as any photo identity card or mark sheet
- Do some basic formality such as fingerprint scan and eye retina scanning and webcam photo
How to download e-Aadhar card:
- open the UIDAI website link
- enter your enrollment number and mobile number link to that Aadhar card
- enter OTP that you will get in your mobile number.
- A pdf will be downloaded
The password of e-Aadhar card:
- Note that when you will try to open your e-Aadhar card it will ask password to enter
- Your name starting four characters and your date of birth year ie if your name is Abhishek and date of birth 1995 then the password will be ABHI1995
How to update Aadhar card information:
- If you have made some mistake in your Aadhar card then go to Aadhar enrollment center
- Apply for required correction in your Aadhar card
- In a few weeks, you can download your updated e-Aadhar card easily.
Some important link provides below for Aadhar correction:
Download E-Aadhar card
Find Enrollment Number
Locate the Enrollment Center
Aadhar Card Status